I can hardly believe Valentine’s Day is only a few weeks from now. Didn’t we just put Christmas decorations (and cookies) away?! My hubby and I don’t really celebrate Valentine’s as far as gifts or dates go. But, that doesn’t stop me from getting heart eyes over all the pinks and reds popping up this time of year. I did a little “window shopping” from some of my favorite retailers to round up a handful of wish list ideas. I may even treat myself to a couple I don’t have yet!
- Ugg pajamas – I’m such a sucker for great PJs, or lounge wear in general. While I like to be comfy at home, I still want to feel cute. I love the white piping on these against the pretty blush color.
- J.Crew slippers – I have recently fallen back in love with all things leopard print. I actually got this pair for Christmas and LOVE them, but they’re sold out. The J.Crew pair is just as cute, IMO!
- SJP Lovely perfume – This is one of my favorite, affordable fragrances. It’s a romantic/floral/fresh scent. Lovely is such an oldie but goodie for me and I always have a bottle around no matter what time of year it is.
- Catbird ring – Jewelry is a no-brainer when it comes to gift-giving, and this piece is a steal! We always stop in Catbird when we’re in NYC so I can take a peek at everything in person. I manage to find something I can’t live without every time we’re there and I wear at least one of their pieces every. single. day. BRB, browsing for my next purchase.
- capri BLUE candle – Beautiful jars and amazing smell. Need I say more? Actually, yes…the bright red is so festive for Valentine’s. Just do it.
- flowers & chocolates – Support your favorite local florist and grab a bouquet…or instruct your partner to do so. Also, I never say no to chocolates and the jewel-toned, foil-covered lip variety is no exception.
- Charlotte Tilbury lipstick – I’ll be making a Nordy’s run before our trip in a few weeks and a CT lipstick is on my list. If you have a favorite shade I should try LMK!
- YSL sunnies – Fell in love with these the minute I saw them. Want them. Need them. (Great $10 dupe here!)
- Caitlin Wilson throw – I’m pretty much obsessed with all things Caitlin Wilson! Her fabrics and patterns are beautiful and timeless and are so much fun to mix and match. I have these pillows and think a pink throw would be such a pretty addition!
- Corksicle tumbler – I love a nice chilled glass of white wine. I don’t like when I pick up said glass after being distracted by any number of chores (or let’s be serious, Real Housewives) and it’s more lukewarm than it is refreshing. Enter the insulated wine tumbler…thank you for solving one of my first world problems.
What are your favorite Valentine’s traditions? No matter what they are, I hope it’s a lovely day for you!
3 thoughts on “Gift Guide: Valentine’s Day 2019”
Proud of ya kid! Love this post, Lord knows I need some help for remembering gifts! Thanks for making it easy for me!
Thanks for all the support and for becoming a photographer over night. Love you to the moon!